Psychotherapy.net is approved as a continuing education provider by the following boards and associations.
Please note: as a national CE provider we are approved by the most recognized national boards. If you don't see your state or local board listed, check their website to see if they accept the approval of the national boards listed below, which most do.
- Psychologists: American Psychological Association (APA). Psychotherapy.net is approved by the American Psychological Association, provider #1712, to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Psychotherapy.net maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
- Certified Counselors (NBCC): Psychotherapy.net has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No 6239. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Psychotherapy.net is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Social Workers: Psychotherapy.net, provider #1119, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) www.aswb.org, through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) program. Psychotherapy.net maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval Period: 10/5/2018-10/5/2021. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine course approval
- New York Social Workers: Psychotherapy.net, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0423.
- New York Mental Health Counselors: Psychotherapy.net LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. #MHC-0145
- New York Psychologists: Psychotherapy.net LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Psychologists as an approved provider of continuing education for psychologists. #PSY-0126
California LCSWs and MFTs: California Board of Behavioral Sciences is no longer overseeing CE; This is now certified by APA, NBCC (ACEP) and ASWB (see above).
Canadian Counsellors: Psychotherapy.net is approved by the Canadian Counselling Association to provide continuing education credit for video courses only.
You can browse videos with CEUs by clicking on that link.